We were there a few weeks ago. Much thanks to all those Chow's who came through with a few "top 10" recommendations.
Here are some recommendations of my own:
1. Thurston's Lobster Pound- do not miss it!
2. Dough Boys at the snack bar in Bernard by the ferry to Swan's Island. a sweet treat...
3. Jordan's for blueberry pancackes.
4. In Bernard, the restaurant right next to The Wharf. Great desserts and super-friendly and accommodating staff.
5. Health Food store in Bar Harbor (on commons) - great blueberry muffins and choice of trail mixes.
6. XYZ Mexican Restaurant on "quiet side" of MDI. (past Southwest) Impossible to find...but worth the trip. Great homemade Chorizo.
1. Most restaurants in Bar Harbor proper.
2. Chart House on Rte 13.
Updated 5 months ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 8
Updated 2 years ago | 27