Not About Food

mold and naglene

Share:

Not About Food 12

mold and naglene

fldhkybnva | Oct 9, 2012 07:25 AM

I live in a very, very old and humid house and it seems that I several of my nalgenes that I mistakenly left half full of iced tea for a few days have been colonized by a lovely population of slimy mold. I rinsed them with boiling water and sent them on a trip in the dishwasher on the high-heat/pots and pans/sanitize cycle but now the mold just appears to be dried on to the inside of the bottle. Is there anyway to salvage them? Would a soak in a bleach solution (with a thorough rinse of course) work?

Want to stay up to date with this post?