Not About Food

Mold on Dishes

Share:

Not About Food 6

Mold on Dishes

boltnut55 | Apr 13, 2006 10:12 PM

Obviously, my personal life has been taken over by my work life... I didn't even notice a science experience growing in my kitchen! I just discovered a large glass measuring cup, a serving spoon, and a large bowl covered with green mold. Lots and lots of mold covering the entire surface. Do I automatically toss them all out? Or are they safe to use if I run it through the dishwasher (or am I contaminating all my other dishes?!)?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Feedback