Okay - I've lived in Atlanta for 20 years and I've eaten my share of mexican food, but I'd like to get feedback from other chowhounds on where the best mexican food is. Overall, I haven't found too many places I would recommend. The places that stand out are as follows:
- Los Hermanos in Tucker - This is currently my favorite mexican restuarant - great specials and menu items, particularly the seafood items
- El Mexica in Roswell (sister to Mexico City Gourmet) - I have eaten at this place since it's start many years ago in Roswell Mill...terrific Quesadillas
- Pure Taqueria in Alpharetta - try the fish tacos
- Taqueria Del Sol - good range of "cross-over" tacos - very tasty
- El Jinete (Roswell, Woodstock and Stn Mtn) - probably the most authentic tacos carne asada - and the chorizo queso - yummmy!
Let me know what you think -