Help! I need recommendations for the best restaurant within walking distance in Brooklyn or Queens for dinner tonight. Its for a business dinner among friends. One of my friends, a true manhanattanite, refused to cross the river to eat. I sent him the following top ten list and he caved. Hope you enjoy it.
The top ten reasons why eating ethic food in queens is worth it.
10. So you can see how the other half lives.
9. So you can share the immigrant experience.
8. Because you will feel taller.
7. The waiters don't wear black.
6. No one will try and sell you water.
5. You can order a drink and still get change back from a ten dollar bill.
4. You won't have to see any of the people you work with.
3. You will experience some really good food with bad decoration and not visa versa.
2. You will discover how much money youcan really save by eating out.
1. You can experience authentic ethnic food without getting on an airplane.
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 2 hours ago | 69
Updated 1 day ago | 29
Updated 18 hours ago | 32