A few quick questions, if you don't mind...
1) What are the oldest dining & drinking establishments in Laguna; ie. Old Laguna restaurant fixtures, cocktail bars, etc?
2) Are there any great hamburger stands, lunch counters, diners, canteens, etc? Any mid-century greasyspoons or Googie coffee shops?
3) Are there any great taquerias; especially for Baja style fish tacos?
4) Best $25 (or under) lunch in the area?
5) Best dining room for scenic beach and sea views?
Thanks so much!!!
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 day ago | 21
Updated 12 hours ago | 14