Me, my wife & 13 yr old son have a 3:45pm reservation for next Saturday at the Brooklyn original. We have 7pm tickets for Blue Man Group.
1) Understand we can drive & park in their lot?
2) Alternate would be Subway -- Marcy Ave Station is 4 blocks away? -- how safe is that?
3) Is a bus also an option?
4) What about taxi? Cost?
5) Should we expect to be seated on time? If not, might we do better by arriving earlier, say 3pm?
6) How long should we expect the meal to take once we are seated? Our Blue Man tix are poncho seats -- want to be early for that!
7) Are there any sides worth ordering -- no menu, right? Would we/could we be allowed to share them? Cost for sides?...beer?...gotta bring enough cash!
8) Will they serve us tap water?
9) On to the beef! Medium or medium-rare?
10) Would we be allowed to order the steak for 2 for the 3 of us? Would the steak for 2 be enough for the 3 of us? If not, is the steak for 3 the way to go? I've heard it's a different cut, not as good?
11) Is there anything else on dinner menu (which I believe starts at 3pm?) that we might consider in lieu of bumping up to steak for 3? Hamburger? Chopped steak?
12) If we opt for the steak for 3 and don't finish, is a "doggy bag" an unreasonable request?
Updated 11 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 5 months ago | 3