Long time lurker. Reviewed many Chicago threads. Will be visiting over Labor Day weekend staying in Mag Mile. Here is my line up, any tips, suggestions, greatly appreciated. We do not mind bar/lounge seating if it means we get to eat. Price range not an issue, but we wont be going to Alinea.
Late night Dinner:
- Giordanos or Purple Pig (will we get in to PP?)
- Breakfast supplied by hotel (means more $$ for lunch/dinner)
- Lunch - Billy Boat Tavern (going for burgers)
- Dinner - Girl & the Goat (no resv. hoping for bar/lounge seating)
- Need rec for late night cool bar/snacks on mag mile?
- Breakfast at hotel
- Lunch - Portillos
- Dinner - Frontera
- Want to try a cool dessert place?
- Need a killer breakfast place, i see Little Goat Diner recommended throughout the board.
I know from the baords the best BBQ places are a hike, we will have no car so it will be public transportation. Any rocking BBQ places that we should sub out one of my picks?
Updated 1 year ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 5 months ago | 2
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 17