I read the current issue of the Silicon Valley Metro Aug 3-9, 2011 and it mentions La Villa Delicatessen. I haven't read much about it recently so starting a new thread.
Top 5 secrets of La Villa, they say one of the best delis in the South Bay:
1. The Chris Combo - not on the menu. At least 4 kinds of meat, lots of different cheese.
2. The Death Sandwich - another not on the menu. Lots of meatballs on garlic cheese bread, sauce, & another quarter loaf, weighs in at 2 lbs!
3. La Villa BBQ - Only on Sat, sometimes Tues. A Tues lunch plate bbq chicken or ribs, w/ raviolis & potato, macaroni or three-bean salad.
4. You might see Sports Stars like Sharks players
5. Avocado & Shrimp Salad - served only when avocados are in season.
When I looked at the website, it mentions now carrying Sfogliatelle imported from Italy $1.5 small; $2.99 Lg
What are 'hounds favorites?
La Villa Delicatessen
1319 Lincoln Ave, SJ
Closed: Sun & Mon
Updated 10 months ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 2