I need help finding a venue in the Burbank/Toluca Lake/North Hollywood area for my kung fu school's holiday party. We're a very diverse group so the restaurant has to fit these criteria:
1) Big enough for 30-50 people and willing to reserve space or has a private room.
2) Family friendly... we have everything from babies up to folks in their 60s-70s. Not Chuck-E-Cheese but can't roll their eyes at kids running around.
3) Relatively cheap... $10 or under per person. Think pizza parlor budget. Family style or individual portions okay.
4) BYOB would be amazing but isn't necessary.
5) Parking cannot be a huge hassle.
I originally would have liked to have it at Dinos on Burbank Blvd but they are not willing to save their dining room for us even if I guarantee a $ amount. Tony's Bella Vista is a little expensive and formal, and Shakey's was vetoed although something similar would make sense.
I have no other ideas and the party is coming soon (on the night of the 23rd). Please help!
2200 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803
Tony's Bella Vista Restaurant
3116 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505