Just a tip for anyone who likes German food:
Karl's Sausage House on Route One on the Northbound side in Saugus is a butcher shop and gourmet store. They smoke many of their own products. They have amazing stuff:
- Excellent meats in general.
- Thick cut single and double smoked bacon. Double is too much.
- Smoked pork chops - amazing. My friend buys a whole rack and slow cooks them on his grill at low heat.
- Lots of unusual German hams and sausages, some homemade and some imported.
- Jams, chocolates, pickles.
- Did I mention the meat!!!!
Updated 3 months ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 11 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 31
Updated 9 days ago | 46