SO, we are relocating to MSP after a good 10 years in KC. While it's a little sad (friends, family, etc...) we are *really* excited about the potential food prospects in MSP! I mean, priorities, right? We are looking for a few recommendations to make the transition easier. Even one idea off the list would be very helpful...
1. Solid no-nonsense Chinese in Minneapolis proper (uptown, s. minneapolis, etc...)
3. We had lovely Pho in a place on Eat St. the very end. Is there better?
4. Indian. Saag Paneer is a must, it's our son's fave!
5. Pizza, burgers, good old stuff
6. Mac and Cheese.
8. Schmancy, but not too $$$
9. Little neighborhood coffeeshops
10. Neighborhood bistro
We are trying to decide where to live, and while Eat st. area is tempting, we like to eat off the beaten path.
We are willing to trade KC BBQ for information. Thanks for the help!
Elizabeth et all
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 3 days ago | 20
Updated 3 hours ago | 24
Updated 17 days ago | 33