We have the good fortune to be back in this area for a few weeks. So last year we tried the following - in no particular order!
1) Food Shack - loved the food and the vibe for lunch....felt it might not be so great for dinner as you may feel pressured due to lineups.
2) Season's 52 - chain that does better than most. Had been in Orlando before so no surprise and consistent - very good
3) Hurricane Cafe - decent breakfast but lineup on the weekend
4) Cafe Sole - excellent wraps and pizza for lighter fare
5) Hogsnappers - we had a great meal here - believe it was the whole hogfish dinner
6) Anthony's coal Fired Pizza - as I remember it was good!
7) Jupiter Island Grill - as I recall we landed in on an evening when we were not very hungry so can't make a comment, but may make a return visit
8) Pita Grille - returned more than once and enjoyed every time...will return this year although I understand it has changed owners.
And likely a couple more that don't come to mind right now....
So who/what/where do we put on the hit list for this year? Looking for any type of cuisine as well. We would love to find a great local Italian, non-chain restaurant. We are willing to drive and we are not early diners! Suggestions would be appreciated!! TIA
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 11 months ago | 7
Updated 10 months ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 11 months ago | 2