I'm working on a final list of Five amongst the following for breakfast stops in the Eastbay/Berkeley/Oakland area on the weekends of June. So what would be your top 5 in this list and/or other suggestions?
- Kensington Bistro in Albany
- 900 Grayson in Berkeley.
- Jodie's in Albany.
- La Note in Berkeley.
- Cafe Fanny on Cedar and San Pablo in Berkeley.
- Chester's on Vine & Walnut in Berkeley.
- Jim's Coffeeshop in Alameda
- Sunnyside Cafe in Albany
- Otaez's in Alameda
- Venus on Shattuck in Berkeley
- Rick & Ann's by Claremont Hotel in Berkeley
- Mamas Royal Cafe, Broadway in Oakland
- Bette's Oceanview Diner in Berkeley
- DeClancey's Welcome Table in Oakland
Updated 2 days ago | 29
Updated 23 days ago | 71
Updated 2 days ago | 85
Updated 7 days ago | 43
Updated 11 hours ago | 55