I know that we had a post last summer, and couldn't find one this season, so thought that I'd post one.
I've been doing a lot of jamming:
Raspberry rhubarb ginger
Strawberry Rhubarb (you may notice a theme here)
Unfortunately, while making the last batch, I got distracted... and it boiled over in a very dramatic fashion. What a mess: I had to decant the jam into another pot while I cleaned the big pot inside and out, and I still can't the burn marks off my glass top stove, no matter how much I scrub,
And to add insult to injury, the jam still hasn't set yet!
I hope that you are all having better luck than me.. would love to hear about your preserving this year!