I'm surprising my wife with 3 nights in NY for her 30th Birthday. I have been researching good places to eat, but there are just too many to fit into 3.5 days. Any advice on the order of site seeing or restaurants and bars is greatly appreciated! It will be the first visit to NY for both of us. The times are all flexible. Please feel free to rearrange as you see fit. I tried to pick restaurants near the places we are visiting to cut down on travel time and expenses. The only things that can't change are the Yankee's game and Broadway show.
* 7:30 Land at JFK
* 8:30 Checkin to W Times Square/Drop off bags
* Breakfast @ Ellen's Stardust Diner
* 9:30 Museum Natural History
* Lunch @ Shake Shack & Cookies @ Levain
* 1:30 Bronx Zoo
* Diner @ Yankee's Tavern
* 7:00 Yankees vs Sox (Already have tickets)
* Drinks at McSorley's, Coyote Ugly... ?
* Breakfast @ Blue Fin
* Site See & Shop
* Top of Rock, St. Pat Cathedral, Bloomingdale's, Saks
* Stop at Grand Central
* Lunch @ ... Can't decide where to eat. Hunan, babbo, ciano, xian, Mesa Grill
* Empire State Building
* Desigual, Ralph Lauren, etc.
* Dinner @ 6:00 Trattoria Trecolori
* 8:00 Jersey Boys (Already have tickets)
* Drinks ??? We will be dressed nicely, haven't decided if I'll have a jacket on or not, no tie. Le Bain, Little Branch?
* Breakfast @ Breslin -> Any recommendations up town more, we don't care that much about breakfast?
* Central Park, Ground Zero, St. Paul's
* Lunch @ Spotted pig, then try Jo's Disco Fries & Lombardi's Pizza
* Brooklyn Bridge, Little Italy, China Town
* Dinner - EMP
* Drinks ??? We will be dressed nicely again, recommendations?
* Anyone been to Open mic at Village Underground?
* Breakfast @ Clinton St Bakery
* Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
* Any other site seeing recommendations?
* Lunch - Babbo
* Flight leaves JFK @ 4
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 1 year ago | 57
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 13