There will be five of us. Two have no dietary restrictions, and figure "one lives to eat, not eats to live". The other three are vegetarians to varying degrees. The less stringent eats fish and will even have some chicken if the table is sharing. I'm not quite sure of the preferences of the strictest vegetarian but my sense is the more green, the better. The other person is in-between the other two in terms of particular-ness ...
Here are the *requirements*. Maybe this is a tall order, but I figure if fellow 'Hounds don't have ideas no one in this city will!
- menu with a reasonable chance of offering at least a couple of options to everyone. a selection of different-sized dishes that lend themselves to grazing might be preferable (but not required), as opposed to a strict list of appetizers and entrees
- reservations should be possible, or at least good prospects to be seated with little or no wait
- managable noise level conducive to conversation
- ability to linger over coffee / dessert. don't want to be rushed; not looking for a place with fast turnover
- ideally, $50 ($60 max) pp before drinks, tax, tip
- open on location
- wouldn't completely rule out "ethnic food", but would prefer more Continental or American food (not sure if that's the right term, but stuff that's more generic and basic ...)
Thanks for any ideas.
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 7 months ago | 3
Updated 1 month ago | 2
Updated 6 months ago | 6
Updated 5 months ago | 1