figured i'd start a thread before everyone chimed in on the old ones with complaints ;)
- i was really relieved to see Dumont get eliminated.
- Caswell & Forgione continue to impress.
- surprised to see Estes do so well in the EC, but it doesn't make her any less annoying :)
- Ming really needs to step it up!
- Canora is obviously talented, but i'm not so sure i like his attitude (or at least the edit he's getting).
- i don't think either Tio or Chauhan has a chance at this point.
oh, and i wish they'd change up the judging a bit for the secret ingredient challenges instead of having them critique each other every week. it's getting old...though it's nice to see the way Ming Tsai speaks up to call out the strong points of so many of his fellow chefs' dishes - it speaks volumes about his character.
ok folks, have at it!