Hi everyone -
Headed to Capri for my first time next week and wanted to get advice on the following itinerary (cobbled together through all the lovely Capri CH posts) :)
Friday (arriving at around 3pm)
- Late lunch at Aurora
- Dinner at Gemma
- Lunch and beach club at La Fontelina
- Dinner at Il Gernanio
- Boat trip with lunch at La Scoglio
- Dinner at Mamma
- Beach club and lunch at Lido del Faro
- Dinner at Da Gelsomina
- Beach club and lunch at Il Riccio?
Some specific questions
- Is Il Riccio worth it? Seems to get some mixed reviews around quality vs. price...
- Any must-do eats missing? Should we have lunch there instead and of at the beach clubs?
Any and all advice greatly appreciated!
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 1 month ago | 1
Updated 20 days ago | 10
Updated 4 months ago | 10
Updated 2 months ago | 46