Coming to SF with teenagers for xmas.
1) what would be a good place for hotel buffet brunch? Top of the Mark, SFO Hyatt, Ritz, four seasons? Do they have any? Has anyone been recently and what are prices?
I love the four seasons brunch in Austin - champagne, caviar, pancakes, prime rib, sea bass, etc
2) Would the restaurants in Ferry Bldg and the wharf be open on xmas day and new year's? I assume chinatown would be open but what about other restaurants downtown?
3) Is the tonga room at the fairmont still open?
4) Like orenchi in SC for ramen - any place closer - in SF itself?
5) Besides, Dottie Tru cafe - what are other diners that would be on the must-eat list? Thanks, everyone.
Top of the Mark
Number One Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108
Updated 12 days ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 8
Updated 4 days ago | 22
Updated 23 hours ago | 18
Updated 4 hours ago | 11