Restaurants & Bars

Chicago Area

Horrible Experience - Fireplace INN


Restaurants & Bars 3

Horrible Experience - Fireplace INN

heffe | Jan 12, 2004 08:56 AM

I ordered the Prime Rib (medium rare) on Friday night @ 7pm, and it was heated in a microwave....I can tell that distinct taste of beef after it has been in a microwave....I should of said something, but didn't....The best way to get back is to never eat there again, and share my story with all of you.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound