I will be going to HK again and this would be, unfortunately, my third and final trip to HK as my parents are getting quite tired of going to HK every year and they want to go some place else. Not me though...
Anyway, I have some requests to ask from you chowhounders:
1. Can anyone recommend a good Japanese place in HK that specialize in sushi and ramen? Or any Japanese place that will guarantee blow my head off!
2. Do you think Tim Ho Wan is worth a visit. Some blogs have been singing praises about it but I'm very skeptical. Apparently, there is a new branch in IFC, I heard?
3. Laduree vs. Jean Paul Hevin vs. La Maison. Which one?
4. And my parents wanted to go to Sai Kung but I assume that Sai Kung must have lots of seafood restaurants. Do you guys have any preference? I don't want to fall into a tourist trap!
5. Cuisine Cuisine: Should I go to the IFC one or the one at Mira ( i will be staying at the Mira but I have tried the one at IFC and it left me a HUGE Impression. BTW, I think Cuisine Cuisine stuff is so much better than LKH!
6. There's this shop selling barbecued meat at the Central market near LKF. Should I go there?
7. Is T'ang Court worth going to?
8. Since it is my last visit, any places that I MUST GO? i.e. Italian cuisine etc?
Places that you should not recommend to me as I've been there before :
Lan Fong Yuen
Tsim Chai kee
Manor Seafood Rest.
Australia Dairy Company
Kam Wah Cafe
Tsui Wah LKF
Thanks thanks thanks!