Hello, I'm looking for a good place that fulfills as many of these variables as possible:
- below 14th st., preferably in the east or west village
- inexpensive to mid-range: I'm thinking plates between $10 and $22.
- "healthy" or organic food
- serves both meat and veggie options
- serves wine and beer (at least).
- outdoor seating a big plus,
- open to "exotic" or whathaveyou.
Who is up to this challenge?
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 6 days ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 9