I'm almost too embarrased to ask this. Almost.
So, I'm cleaning out the fridge and I find about a quart of my hand squeezed muscadine juice from grapes I picked off my vines in October. DOH! Now I remember, I made preserves out of half the juice, but was just planning to drink this stuff. What an idiot. It takes SO many grapes to make that little bit of juice.
Anyhow, it was boiled originally and has now been in the fridge (tupperware) for 4 months or so. The obvious answer seems to be toss it, but being emboldened by my Peter Pan peanut butter survival, I'm tempted to boil it again and throw caution to the winds. Is it wine yet ? ;-)