I've been so impressed with all the helpful advice on this board. Where do you guys go in Boston for a sure bet for good parking and good food and nice atmosphere?
I am wrestling with the perfect dinner choice with a host of complicated criteria:
What is the best choice for a large dinner party of 10 people on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.....with the below preferences:
1) Easy Parking - Lot if at all possible
2) Nice ambiance for conversation with a size that can comfortably handle our larger party
3) Not too divey but not high-end ($20 or so per person, no alcohol)
4) Asian preference (but not pure shabu and not Indian. Sushi might be okay if not too pricey).
5) Non-Asian options that could work would be "experiential" like a Fire + Ice or a Seafood place or "Healthier".
6) If not right in Boston, prefer suburb with convenience to Mass Pike and/or Rt. 9 as 2 elderly couples live in opposite directions off I-495. Others will be coming straight to the dinner from the airport.
See my challenge? :)
Obviously from the criteria above this is a pretty finicky bunch with elders very cautious about dealing with crazy traffic and difficult parking in Boston they are anticipating on that Wednesday night. One possible idea I have is Oga in Natick, but not sure. I would be so grateful for any other ideas, or if anything a bit closer to Boston so we could have dinner earlier (flights arriving close to 7pm). Thanks in advance.
Updated 2 years ago | 19
Updated 3 months ago | 2
Updated 11 days ago | 0
Updated 5 months ago | 0
Updated 4 months ago | 1