I'm looking for a spot like the following, where a friend and I can have dinner and then watch the Ravens game on Saturday night:
- Good food: there has to be a bar/resto with great food where you can also watch a game
- Decent wine is a plus but not mandatory
- Not so crowded for a game that we'll be devoid of personal space
- Downtown: Fells, Fed Hill, Canton, Locust Point
- We're single women in our mid-thirties so we'd like to avoid the fresh-out-of-college crowd
Has anyone tried The Reserve in Fed Hill? Their menu looks really good but I know nothing about it. Anyway, I appreciate any recommendations you may have!