I am looking for a restaurant for dinner. I have the following criteria:
1. Good food - Pls no recommendations for Rainforest or any other chain restaurants! I am in SF and want something that shows off regional cuisine. Seafood is good. I live in OC so have been exposed to Asian.
2. Good atmosphere - Something with a view or patio with great people watching since we are in the city - something that will keep the kids occupied too.
3. I have two young boys. They have done well with fine dining but something a bit casual probably would be better.
4. If they take reservations that would be great.
5. North beach/Embarcardo/Union Sq area is preferred
So far we have planned:
Golden Gate Bakery
Thanks for your help!!