FYI, there is an open house on Oct. 28 for any of us who want to get a look inside the new cooking school facility. The message below went out this morning. I'm assuming I got it because of being on the GB restaurant menu mailing list. It came from CHCAevents@georgebrown.ca.
Also, the latest I have on the restaurant opening is Nov. 3. Does anybody have more info on that?
COME EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE
George Brown's Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts Open House
George Brown's Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts building at 300
Adelaide St. E. is proudly opening its doors to our community at large on
Tuesday, Oct. 28 from noon to 3 p.m.
Come to our Open House and Experience the Change for yourself:
* Experience the confident and bold face we now proudly present to
Toronto and the world.
* Experience the changes in programming, curriculum and leadership
* Experience our connection with industry and alumni
* Experience the polish and elegance of our new spaces and services for
* Experience surprises, entertainment and more.
Put this date in your calendars! We hope you can join us in this
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 20 hours ago | 17
Updated 9 hours ago | 34