can anyone help find any of the following in or around Orlando:
1. fresh or frozen pork belly - most markets i've called don't carry it.
2. any restaurant that cooks/prepares pork belly
3. filipino restaurant and filipino market
4. water ice - looking for the kind you'd find in Philly along with pretzels. had a great one on Edgewater Dr, but i think they closed up.
5. caviar and vodka bar - complete with blinis and creme fraiche. if none exist, please let me know where i can go to buy these items.
6. frozen custard - similar to gelato, but still very distinctly different
any suggestions is greatly appreciated!! happy hounding!