Alright CHers, I need your help finding a (few) new great resto to replace some of our well-worn faves (Tabule, Quince, 5 Doors North, Lime, Utopia, Kalendar, Insomnia, etc). What I'm looking for, in order of priority:
1. great, flavourful, exciting food - we're open to Indian, Middle Eastern, thai, tapas, etc - the SO loves anything with goat/blue cheese, and I'm looking for great veggie sides and great fish dishes (both of which we've had at 5 Doors North)
2. a great atmosphere, romantic but not too quiet, 20-30 something crowd, the sort of place that feels exciting and you wouldn't mind lingering (ala Terroni)
3. good service, i know it's almost too much to ask for in this city, but please, refill my water glass. (ala Quince)
4. an exciting wine list, particularly with lots of new world choices.
5. subway accessible
6. entrees under $20 - would love to keep the bil under $100, with entrees, apps, and a bottle of wine for two.
Some of my shortlisted choices:
Pomegranate (well loved by many here)
Mini-Market (can't find anything on the board about this one)
Tabla (also well loved by many here)
....I know there are lots I'm missing. So, point me in the right direction! Thanks!
Updated 10 hours ago | 7
Updated 7 days ago | 137
Updated 16 days ago | 22
Updated 2 days ago | 35
Updated 11 days ago | 32