Will be landing in Frankfurt at 11:20AM this Friday and then making my way to Dusseldorf.
I can either stop in between at Mainz or Koln, will be taking the longer/cheaper train there to save a bit of dough for lunch :-)
Where should I stop for lunch? I think my choices are:
- Pick something up at the FRA airport (I believe that the grocery store there is my best bet?)
- Pick something up around the train station Frankfurt(M) Flughafen Fernbf [street vendors nearby?)
- On my stopover in Mainz/Koln grab a bite near the train station
- Eat on the train (pictures don't look bad)
- Wait until I get to Dusseldorf if I can