1. Wallaby yogurt. God, these yogurts are so good and come in such unbelievable flavors - mango lime, orange passionfruit, even the lemon is devine.
2. Abba herring. Right accross from the smoked fish counter, I've tried all the variations and have concluded that the "traditional marinade" is my favorite. It's so good I can eat half of it right out of the jar before I even get to the table.
3. Fairway brand Kalamata olive oil. So tasty, such a good deal.
4. Local Red Jacket Orchards apricots. Better than any I've had and so freaking gorgeous to look at.
5. Jules Destrooper Butter Almond Cookies. Crispy, buttery and seven is the official serving!
6. I'm really not a prepared food person but the baked and breaded chicken cutlets with dried cranberries and pecans are totally addictive.
7. Elite Mulberry juice. Watered down a bit and over ice, ahhh.
8. Japanese "Spicy Sauce". You know that orange-ish mayo that all those spicy tuna rolls contain? I think it's so hilarious that Fairway sells it in little containers but I love it and I dip everything into it.
9. Recently, the lobster rolls on the cafe menu. No, it's not the best lobster roll in recorded history, but for nine bucks including olive oil chips and good cole slaw, sitting out back watching the boats go by, I am entirely happy.
10. Saba. Love it with gorgonzola and also chunks of parmigiano.
No one can talk cheese or slice smoked salmon like Blue Apron and so it shall always be for me, but my list of Fairway addictions is growing.
Anyone want to add on?