I'm taking a Contiki Holiday tour of Europe and I'd like to know if anyone has any affordable lunch or dinner recommendations for the following cities?
1. London (I'm staying near Russel Square) - I'd ldeally like to know if anyone can recommend a good fish and chips place (seems like the postings are all very old) and a good indian curry place.
2. Amsterdam - No clue what "amsterdam" cuisine is like... but if anyone has any suggestions, I'm open.
3. St. Goar Germany - Any suggestions?
4. Munich Germany - Any Suggestions?
5. Austrian Tyrol, Austria (I'm staying at the Gasthof Itterenwirt) - Any suggestions?
6. Venice, Italy - I have a few ideas where to go already from Rick Steve's tv show... but I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Quarto D'altino and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for good restaurants?
7 Rome, Italy I'm staying at the Hotel Villa St. Dominique. - I'm sure you can find a million good restaurants in this city and I've found tons but it's hard to narrow down the field... any suggestions Chowhounders?
8. Florence, Italy I'm staying a tthe Hotel Firenze - Once again, I'm sure it's hard not to find good eats, but I was wondering if you had any suggestions?
9. Lucerne, Switzerland I'm staying at the Hotel Lowengraben... - any suggestions?
10. Paris, France -I'm staying at the Hotel Ibis Porte De Clichy. - It's a big city with a lot of good places to eat (I'm sure) but I was wondering if you had any suggestions in the vacinity of where I'll be staying?
Thank you in advance Chowhounders.
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 9 months ago | 39
Updated 11 months ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 16