Hello. I'm new here and this is my first post. That said, I'm making sure I follow the rules as I understand them which are:
"Posts which link directly to blog entries without adding any useful information to the site will be removed - copy or encapsulate your blog posts on Chowhound so readers can read and respond within our community."
So, to add new news ... I've published the latest annoucements of food shows that will be on the Food Network this year at http://www.tvchefsblog.com/tv_food_sh...
In short those shows include:
• Chic & Easy with Mary Nolan
• Anne Burrell's Secrets of a Restaurant Chef
• Bobby Flay's Griil It!
• Feasting on Waves, a nautical successor to Alton Brown’s food travelogue, Feasting on Asphalt.
• The Chef Jeff Project, an aspiriational series in which drug-dealer-turned-chef Jeff Henderson works with kids who want to be cooks.
• Eat the Clock, an “Amazing Race”-type road competition centered around food
• An untitled show featuring Alex Guarnaschelli, chef at the New York restaurant, Butter.
• Food Sleuths, a food-mythology show that will seek to answer culinary questions like whether chewing gum sticks to one’s intestines when swallowed
• Chopped, food competition program that will pit four contestants against each other to find the nation’s top sous chef.
So what does everyone think of the FN lineup for the rest of the year? (Or at least the next six months)? Obviously they'll be doing a fourth season of The Next Food Network Star this summer too.
Good stuff? Bad stuff? Same old same old?
Updated 6 months ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 1 year ago | 27
Updated 5 months ago | 5
Updated 2 months ago | 4