I was walking by Fellini yesterday afternoon and noticed that the place had pizza and some great beers on tap (e.g. Steelhead Pale, Fat Tire), so tried it for dinner.
Excellent IPA, some new-to-me brewery. Really good salads. Pizza is American style, relatively thick crust, lots of cheese, a 12" would be enough for two people unless you're very hungry or a glutton. Mixed mushroom pizza with truffle oil was really good though it needed salt. Liked the Greek combo with feta, olives, etc. well enough to polish it off but wouldn't order again.
- free parking, has its own lot
- easy wheelchair access
- fish and chicken but as owner put it "no mammals"
- extremely vegetarian- and vegan-friendly
- open till 10pm seven days
- very pretty room, nice atmosphere, friendly
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 11 days ago | 32
Updated 4 days ago | 67
Updated 4 days ago | 47
Updated 6 days ago | 19