We'll be in Oahu & would like to bring back food gifts for family (and ourselves, of course). Nothing liquid or really bulky- traveling with tons of baby gear is tough enough! Love to bring gifts that we can't get at home (California). We're making a stop at Don Quixote & the Swapmeet- anything we can get there?
What's your favorite... (stuff you love to pick up at the grocery/snack stores)
* Snack stuff- Cookies, crackers, li hing mui (which brands?), chips... My fav so far is Betty's Best cornflake cookies.
* Salad dressing - dried packages
* Marinades, herb mixes, seasonings
* Hawaiian bread- that's for us while we're there. There are a ton of different brands... is there a favorite?
* Candy - We're definitely getting caramacs- any other favorites?
* Drink mixes?
* Dried fruit- any Hawaiian fruits dried? (We have dried mangos, papaya, pineapple at home)
* Tea- which brands/ flavors are your favorite?
* Microwave popcorn- wasn't a fan of the hurricane popcorn- possibly the wrong brand?
Open to any other ideas you have!
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 1 year ago | 58
Updated 9 months ago | 7
Updated 2 years ago | 15