I have a week long business trip in Century City in December. I won't have a car and I probably won't have much time to explore but I would certainly like to eat as much yummy food as possible while in town. I am particularly interested in:
- Excellent Japanese, I have spent time in Japan and the only decent thing where I live is Sushi/Sashimi. Street food style stuff would be great.
- Solid Mexican, again Mexican food in Europe is generally atrocious.
- Other really good ethnic food coming from Asia or Latin America in particular.
- Some nice places to take out clients.
- Interesting food shops, markets, etc.
*** One caveat, I don't eat meat (fish, dairy, and the rest are fine)
Thanks in advance.
Updated 1 year ago | 5
Updated 10 months ago | 0
Updated 9 months ago | 0
Updated 7 days ago | 46
Updated 8 days ago | 67