A spin-off of the food budget thread....
1) What country you are from (and region, if you feel it is relevant)?
2) How often do you eat out in an average week?
3) What meals would you eat out (b/l/d)?
4) How much are you spending on eating out in an average month?
5) Do you feel this is an average amount to eat out?
6) Why do you eat out/not eat out?
My own answers....
2) At most, once a week. Usually less.
3) Generally, if we eat out, it's dinner.
4) We budget $150/month for one nice dinner out.
5) This might be a bit below average for eating out, but probably not too far off.
6) We eat in a lot because I love to cook and am good at it. I only like eating out for really nice meals that I couldn't replicate at home, hence we budget for a nice meal every month. That said, I also enjoy going to hole-in-the-wall restaurants of varying ethnicities....and that tends to be less expensive.
Updated 3 months ago | 34
Updated 1 year ago | 36
Updated 5 months ago | 9
Updated 2 years ago | 59
Updated 1 month ago | 2