Looking for some help please, I can't seem to put my finger on the right place...
- For this Weds night around 6pm (right around the corner - last minute I know!)
- Around E. 42nd st. - hopefully with in walking distance North or South , East or West from say 3rd ave/Lex
- Group of around 20+
- situation where people can mingle not seated at tables per se - (nice restaurant bar type setting perhaps or a reserved section for the group? - NOT looking for a pub, more upscale please) (obvisoulys looking for solid food/drinks :-) )
- business function - but looking for somplace a bit upbeat / fun / lively - no stale /stiff places please
- Drinks and small bites / hor' dourves / tapas type of food - no real price restrictions - but reasonable
- open to cuisine - but not strict sushi place please - must have some cooked food for this group
Tried to be specific - Gosh -hopefully not too specific.
Any thoughts / help greatly appreciated.
Updated 4 months ago | 6
Updated 11 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 12 hours ago | 81
Updated 2 days ago | 21