My wife and I are in town for an event and have one free dinner. We are staying at the W in Buckhead. Below is what we are hoping to find:
- We are professionals in our early 30s. somewhere that is fun/lively for people in our age group.
- will have atmosphere/be busy on a sunday night.
- experience local cuisine or local to this part of the Country. (we are from Toronto). FYI- heading to New Orleans from Atlanta.
- Price is not really an issue but doesn't need to be $$$$. Care more about the type and quality of the food and the atmosphere.
-We have a car but somewhere close to where we are staying would be preferable.
- Patio would be nice option if it stays warm enough by mid October.
Updated 2 hours ago | 46
Updated 14 days ago | 33
Updated 7 hours ago | 19
Updated 12 hours ago | 14
Updated 9 days ago | 37