Hi all - I've got two friends coming into town from Toronto in a couple of weeks. We're going to an 8 p.m. Flames game (Saturday night) and looking for a good dinner first.
* within walking or short driving distance to the Dome
* we can't get to dinner until a 6 p.m. reservation, so it has to be a place that can get us out in time to make the game
* entrees in the $25-$35 range (flexible on this)
* would love to go to a restaurant that is somewhat "Albertan" - neither friend has ever been to Alberta before
* preferably no Asian
* not formal; we'll be wearing hockey jerseys - but something nicer than a pub
Any suggestions? One place that crossed my mind was Wildwood. What d'ya think?