If you could recommend ANY restaurant (just for fun) this is your personal choice and opinion for two out of towners from CAD, within a rough budget of $70-$100/pers. anywhere in Manhattan, with the following criteria (see below)... what would ibe?
- can be ANY type of cuisine, however preferably not something commonly enjoyed in or around Quebec (ie. we have great french restaurants, I wouldnt go to NYC to eat...) perhaps something more exotic, continental, etc. that our city doesn't set the primo example for.
- nothing overly formal or stuffy or pretentious service
- nothing overly casual and hectic either
- a place with atmosphere, however YOU would personally chose to describe it (can vary greatly to your personal preferance!)
- within the budget constraints detailed (could be slightly give or take in this regard, within your common judgement of reason)
Where would YOU personally chose to recommend?