Here are the vitals:
* Hubby's 50th
* it will be a Monday night in May.
* Parties coming from Sherman Oaks, Marina Del Rey and Culver City. With age ranges from 25-65
* Party of 10 (no private room necc)
* Hosted by me, want to be out the door for not more than $30 a head (not including beverages but this group aren't big drinkers so I'm not fussed about needing a good wine list)
* Likes Italian, Asian (not sushi), Cal, American, French
* Avoid Indian, Mexican
Places I've been thinking about are C&O (don't shoot me, hubby loves the place), Guidos, Il Moro.
Thanks for your thoughtful considerations!
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 16
Updated 10 days ago | 28
Updated 5 hours ago | 10
Updated 13 days ago | 34