[Culled mainly from the Filipino, Hawaiian, SE Asian threads]
Does anyone have info on:
1) Rasa Malaysia chain - appears to be defunct; ANY branches left?
2) Singapore Restaurant, Shoreline - dead phone; is it gone/moved?
3) Kona Kitchen, Northgate - dead phone; is it gone/moved? IIRC, was less than a year since they opened!
4) Ezo Ramen on Broadway - shocked to see it gone! Now "Hollywood Hamburgers".
5) Maile (Issaquah), Hawaiian Bento (Redmond), L&L (Lynnwood) - new places, not defunct. Lots of "teasers" from people, but no real info on how to locate/call!
An update of my own:
1) Kusina Filipina is indeed in the old Inay's (Beacon Hill) spot. No longer owned by Inay's people, and, in fact, neither is Rios or the Uwajimaya Inay's. 4 branches; now 4 distinct restaurants. Uwajimaya one is best (I am embarassed to admit); U-Dist one second; other two stink.
2) Other U-Dist place is named "Sari Sari". I mistakely called it "Sari Hut". In any case, it looked 90% Chinese, 10% Filipino - and 100% empty - so I didn't bother trying.
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 18 days ago | 32
Updated 7 days ago | 87
Updated 17 hours ago | 15
Updated 1 day ago | 32