Ok, here's what I need help with.
1. Hauling it from the airport into plantation country, is Voodoo BBQ the best place to grab a quick bite on the way out of town? (Sat lunch)
2. Is Acme's packed at lunch on Sundays? Is there a better FQ option that wont eat up (pun intended) a lot of touring time?
3. On a Sunday night in the FQ - NOLA or Red Fish Grill? (Husband doesnt want to pack a jacket so we are staying business casual and only have 3 days so looking for great seafood, creole, cajun, southern locales)
4. Mon am - light quick breakfast anywhere on the St Charles streetcar route (coming from Marriott on Canal)
5. Mon night in the CBD - Drago's or Bon Ton?
6. Lunch on Tues before we head to the airport - where have I missed thats a must-eat in the FQ or CBD?
Anywhere do anything fun or special for anniversaries?
Thanks fellow CHs!