Thanks for the suggestions so far on eats in Alexandria and DC.
I have 4 meals in DC or around so am trying to narrow things down. I have a few questions:
1) For Vietnamese, which would be better..... Minh's in Arlington or Saigon Garden in Falls Church? Is Saigon Garden / Eden Center even accessible by Metro?
2) I'd like to do an Ehtiopian place and was thinking about Dukem. How does Dukem compare to Etete or Queen Makeda?
3) Is Lebanese similar to Ehiopian? If I'm going to Dukem should I still consider a meal at Lebanese Butcher or Zaytinya?
4) Any worthwhile Korean in the DC area? And for Thai, which would be best? Mai Thai, Thai Chef, or Thai x-ing? Preferably one that is in an area different than Adams morgan or Penn Quarter so I can explore that neighbourhood too.
5) Lastly, any other suggestions? I'm going to do southern in Alexandria so not looking for Southern in the DC area.
Loads of thanks,
Updated 2 years ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 16
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 9 months ago | 8