We've get a week to spend in Philly, and I'm looking for a few good (yet inexpensive) places to eat. I've read previous posts to the Penn. board (I stopped at July), so I've got a couple of good ideas.
My hotel is on Chestnut and Fourth Street, and I don't have access to a car. My work location is on Market Street between 8th and 9th street.
So far, I've been to Tropico and Eva's on Chestnut Street, and a local pub for a cheesesteak on Market Street. If anyone has an opinon on these places, I'd appreciate it:
- Criniti (2601 S. Broad Street)
- Ralph's (9th and Catharine)
- Franco & Luigi's Pasteria
- Cafe Nhu Y (802 Christian)
- Bomb Bomb (10th and Wolf)
- Rangoon (9th and Arch)
- Lee How Fook (11th and Cherry)
- Shiao Lan Kung (9th adn Race)
- Vietnam Place (11th and Cherry)
- El Fuego (7th and Walnut)
If I've missed other 'must try before you leave Philly places' please let me know. Thanks to all that have posted to this website previously. I would have never know about these places listed above without your help.
Root Boy Slim
Updated 4 days ago | 87
Updated 2 days ago | 42
Updated 9 days ago | 67
Updated 1 day ago | 17
Updated 15 days ago | 32