Merry Christmas everyone! This is very last minute but I could use some help for an upcoming trip to Montreal with myself and my significant other. This is our first visit to the city and most of the trip will center around food and beverage. I am in the industry as I own a protein centric food truck in the states. We will be staying the the Plateau Mont Royal area arriving thursday afternoon and staying till tuesday morning. That being said this is what we are kinda looking for in no particular order:
- Brunch spot with a great scene
- breakfast spot, greasy spoon
- something is the vein of joe beef, as we won't be able to get into joe beef
- fine dinning, for dinner, prefer if it was very french in technique
- ethnic spots- chinese, thai, indian or any others that should be hit up.
- the main vs schwartz's
- hate the term but " gastro pub" good bar with good food, can be dive-ish
- full fledge dive for locals
- romantic pre dinner drink spot
- names of some of the "hot spots" for dinner
- bar with live music
- bistro, brass all things french for lunch
- night clubs or bars where theres some good people watching
- best market in case we cook
- beer bar
I think that covers most of what we are looking for. Price point $-$$$$, open to everything. If there are any other " must go to's" please feel free to include them. We are both very adventurous eaters and have no problem bouncing from place to place all afternoon sampling everything a place has to offer.
Thank you for your help. Merry Christmas!
Updated 2 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 50
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 19 hours ago | 10
Updated 3 hours ago | 23