I am taking the day off from work tomorrow for a date with myself.
Here are my tentative plans:
9:00 am - Dim Sum
10:00 am - non-food related doctor's appointment
11:30 am - 2:00 pm - Kitchen Arts and Letters
Afternoon - Katagiri and Kalustyan's
Here's the question: I'm a little short on cash. So, I'd like an affordable lunch/afternoon meal. Here are some options:
1) Afternoon Tea at Payard (I'll be on the Upper East Side anyway for KAL.)
2) A cheese plate at Artisinal
3) Hot Stone Pot Bibimbap in Korea Town
4) Vegetarian Indian Food on Curry Hill (Suggestions would be welcome!)
5) One of the $20.03 Lunches at a participating restaurant.
What should I do for lunch tomorrow? And, are there any other interesting food markets that I should check out?
Updated 2 years ago | 41
Updated 11 months ago | 17
Updated 11 months ago | 19
Updated 12 months ago | 17
Updated 2 years ago | 24