I am a Toronto 'hound who will be in Boston between Sunday and Thursday of this upcoming week. I will be staying at the Westin in Copley Place.
My wife & daughter will be joining for this trip, which is great but leads to three challenges:
1) My wife is on a gluten free diet, which makes the standby pizza / pasta / sandwich places tough
2) My daughter is only three weeks old, which means that we sometimes only have 1-2 hours between feedings (which my wife prefers to do in private vs. in a busy restaurant)
3) I am tied up during the day, which means my wife is on her own for lunch
Any suggestions for places in the area would be much appreciated. Budget is not an issue, and we like most kinds of cuisine. I would appreciate two types of recommendations:
1) Places that are within easy walking distance (say 15-20 minutes each way) -- setting up car seats in taxis can be a bit of a hassle -- that would be baby friendly (especially lunch places)
2) Places that are within a ~10 minute cab ride that do great dinner takeout (in case we want to eat in without having to order room service)
The only place I have tried in the area is the Legal Sea Foods in Copley, which we will definitely visit, but other ideas would be great!
Thanks in advance!